Sunday, August 9, 2026

Hot Foil Silly Old Bear Card

Did you know that you can hot foil your regular dies?  I used three of the Sweet Words & Labels frame dies to make this Silly Old Bear card. 


I began by placing the smaller frame die (and the wood grain die for another project) on my hot foil machine following the instructions (except using a regular die cutting dies rather than specific hot foil dies).
They foiled beautifully (if I do say so myself)!
The die cuts are very thin, so you get very thin foiling.

I'm really looking forward to getting my reverse hot foil plate so that I can use the leftover pieces on other projects!

Being able to hot foil "regular" die cutting dies is going to add a lot more options to the hot foiling system!  Let me know if you'd like to learn more (and RSVP for my hot foiling Metallic Magic class this Sunday, 8/16 at 3 PM, by Friday).

Finally, I was inspired to play along with this week's Global Design Project challenge #GDP559 theme: Frames.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails