Last Thursday's Facebook Live (each Thursday at 7:30 PM) explored color theory to help you create beautiful projects. (You can also find YouTube instructions HERE.)
Both cards use the same card design but have a different colored butterfly hot foil accent. The first card uses an analogous color scheme of Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Garden Green. (Analogous colors are beside each other on the color wheel.)The second card uses a complimentary color scheme (opposites on the color wheel) of Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, and (neutral) Pecan Pie.
Which do you prefer? I really like them both! I think that the larger butterfly works better with the smaller flowers of the Sunflower Fields DSP while the smaller butterfly of the second card offsets the large sunflower well. (There's also more blue-green leaves in that particular cut of the DSP.) Let me know in the comments which one you prefer!
As always, I hope this inspires you to get inky! See you at 7:30 on tonight's Facebook Live!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!