Friday, October 9, 2026

Get Carried Away with Balloon Festoon: Cacti Card

Feeling a bit prickly?  I had a lot of fun creating this cacti card (and have lots of ideas for sentiments inside)!


All of the cacti (except for the small circle) were created with the Balloon Festoon dies using Peaceful Pine cardstock, Peaceful Pine DSP (from the 2026-28 In Color Painted Patterns DSP) and Peaceful Pine DSP.  I added the cactus spines with the new white gel pen and the black journaling pen.  The background uses Radiant Foil specialty DSP.  The blossoms are from the Fern & Flora dies in Bubble Bath and Crushed Curry.

Can you believe that the terracotta pot is also a ballon die (cut into several pieces)?  I had a lot of fun ink blending the background. 

Who would you send this card to, and what message would you include inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails