Monday, December 5, 2022

Heart2Heart Challenges: A Few of My Favorite Things

Our first December Heart2Heart challenge is "A Few of My Favorite Things," so of course I had to include scrapbooking, Close To My Heart, travel, and my family!  (I can't believe that I didn't stamp anything on this project- yet.  I'm not sure I'm finished with it.)

These photos are some of my final ones that need to be scrapbooked from our Awesome American Adventure last year.  I decided that the Flower Shoppe collection was a great fit with my photos (with less of a focus on the floral elements).  My scrapbook layout sketch came from the recent Flower Shoppe Workshop Wow Scrapbooking kit (these instructions are no longer available, but all of the Flower Shoppe collection is HERE).
On the left page, I had three photos that I wanted to use, so I am incorporating a flip flap to include three photos on the space of one.

I had fun using my black journaling pen to doodle and journal.  So far, I've used the paper pack +  stickers, cardstock pack, and acrylic shapes from this collection.  I may go back and stamp something also if that ends up helping my layout flow in the bigger pictures of my trip album.

Be sure to see all of our H2H designers' favorite things and add yours before the month ends right HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Fun layout. Love the colors and the less flowers approach. Cool incorporating the geo thin cuts.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails