Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PARTY!





Miss A's 10th birthday party was too much fun!!! She says this was the best ever, and though she says that every year, I tend to agree. What could be better than food, friends, and fun on the lake?
Even though the thunder and rain sent us back into the playhouse, they had fun coloring their beach balls until the sun came back out.
Too bad I didn't get any pictures of Daddy riding her brand new bike down the hill! Our summer project will be to learn to ride it. Won't Uncle Brian be proud?

3 comments:

  1. I will be even MORE proud of her when she does! I'm already proud of her now!!! You done good sister! Well, Macey still has time to "come around". :) Bless her heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was indeed a great party! I enjoyed the pictures.
    Hugs, Aunt Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure was fun...I wanna see Miss A on that bike!!! I know she can do it:-)...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails