Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Traci!

Today is my dear friend Traci's birthday!

Here is the fun card I made to help her celebrate her special day (made from a Wishes sketch). I have been hoarding that beautiful Olive & Lagoon damask paper, so you know she's a true friend. ;) Isn't the Lagoon patterned paper pretty too? They are from the Stella paper pack.

I stamped the background with the music stamp from the Universal Backgrounds stamp set, and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Salutation Seals stamp set. A few pearls and ribbon finished it off.

Happy birthday, Traci!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card for a pretty friend. Happy birthday, other dtr! It's birthday season, so celebrate, celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails