Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Exciting August CTMH News & Specials!

The NEW Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book is LIVE!  You can view it HERE on my website.  Please leave me a comment or contact me directly to receive your own copy.  (The $6 cost includes shipping to you, plus you'll receive a coupon for $5 off your first order.)

Sign up to become a Close To My Heart consultant this month and receive a beautiful bonus damask tote bag FREE!  You now have two kit choices available: the $49 Essential Kit or the $99 Master Kit.  I'd love to share the consultant opportunity with you! 
The August stamp of the month, Baroque Borders, is a beautiful set that you will want to add to your collection.  It is available this month only for $17.95 or for $5 with a minimum $50 order.  (Scroll down for the August stamp of the month blog hop, where you can find a ton of terrific ideas with this stamp set.)
National Stamping Month will begin early (Aug. 15) with the opportunity to purchase the fun and funky "It's Your Day" Double D-stamp set for only $5 with a minimum $35 order.
I will be teaching a card class on 8/18 using several of these special offers, and if you live nearby, I'd love for you to join us!

You can access all of these specials by visiting my CTMH website.  Contact me to learn more!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails