Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Photo Frame Gifts

Here are two gifts I made (or at least decorated) this year.  The first one was for my parents and featured some of my favorite (and handy) family photos.  I used the retiring Florentine paper pack, Timeless charms, and Durables studs to dress up the plain black photo collage frame.
 
The second one is for my brother-in-law's girlfriend, who has two daughters.  (I drew her name for our family gift exchange.)  I used the La Bell Vie paper pack and black sparkles, along with paper flowers from my stash.


We had a really fun Christmas with all of our favorite traditions.  Now I need to start cleaning up and undecorating before we go back to school next week.  I hope that you had a merry and blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I loved this beautiful photo collection. Precious! It may take awhile to decide just where I want to place it, and that's OK. Thanks, honey...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails