Tuesday, January 29, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy

Our neighbor, long-time friend, and builder for our upcoming remodel just lost her mother.  Unfortunately sympathy cards are necessary but not necessarily something I have on hand.  Using the same scrap pile from Sunday's scrap class and the January stamp of the month, Happy Valentine's (and the Card Chatter- Sympathy stamp set), I whipped up this card.
I used the "quick coloring" technique to sponge the roses with some Blush ink.  (It is basically creating a reverse mask or a stencil of your stamped image.)

The inside says "that you're in my thoughts and prayers."

Aaron Brown inspired this card idea and execution.  I really admire her work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails