Friday, April 26, 2013

Washi & Shimmer Card Class 5/18

Wondering about the new trend, washi tape? Come play and create with washi and CTMH's shimmer tape at this fun card class on Saturday, 5/18 @ 2 PM. (I'll even show you how to make faux washi tape!) You'll create a set of darling summer cards as you explore these cool products and the Dream Pop paper pack (only available in May). The $5 class fee will be waived with a minimum $25 order. Please RSVP by 5/15, and I'll give you directions to my temporary location (near my house). If you can't attend, you can still get a card kit. Contact me for more info.

Also, anyone who purchases the Dream Pop promotion in May will be invited to a special, free scrapbook workshop (6 two-page layouts!) on 6/13 @ 6:30 using your Dream Pop pack. Contact me for more details and save the date!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh...count me in on 5/18...but not in June:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to miss the May class but I'm looking forward to the June workshop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails