Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CTMH Technique Blog Hop: Cricut Overlays

Chirp!  Chirp!  (That's the sound of a Cricut machine for you non-Cricut owners out there.)  I'm really excited to join the CTMH Technique Blog Hop group, where we share a technique with you each month on the 15th.  (If you're already hopping, then you're here from Wendy Kessler's blog.  You'll check out Marianne Hancock's Cricut creation next.)
Here's a sample from the CTMH Corporate artists.  I plan to have my project posted this weekend.  With our remodel, moving back in, going back to work, and supervising a student teacher, I have had NO crafty time!  (Thanks so much for your understanding.)  Go check out Marianne's gorgeous layout now.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails