Friday, March 28, 2014

Give a Lift Card

Happy spring!  We are starting spring break this afternoon (YIPPEE!!!!!!) so I wanted to share a lovely card with you.

Imagine me floating away... to a little rest and relaxation at least!

(If you're interested in the details, this card is based on a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 1.  I used the "quick coloring" technique to sponge the balloon and the sky.  The Sorbet band around the balloon is paper pieced.)

All supplies from Close To My Heart: Give a Lift stamp set; Balloon Ride paper pack; Crystal Blue, Saddle, Sweet Leaf, and Creme Brulee inks; Sorbet and Creme Brulee markers; blending pen; Bronze shimmer trim; Balloon Ride Assortment

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails