Friday, April 18, 2014

Hello!

At my recent card class, we made this cute spring-y card with the Hello Blooms stamp set and the Artiste CTMH/Cricut cartridge.  (Thank you, Joy, for the stamp set loan!)  Everyone had a different color (mine was Buttercup), and we worked on random stamping and on generational stamping (except Buttercup is too light for the look I wanted).
Instead of nesting my rectangles, I tilted the main frame and then cut off the excess.  A little Slate washi tape and a (retired) Licorice pearl on the pop-dotted flower coordinated nicely with the Slate hello.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

May you enjoy this most blessed weekend!  (I'm linking up this card to the H2H Flower challenge.)

5 comments:

Joy said...

You are most welcome, it was fun to play with the flowers!

Traveling Bells said...

Definitely spring-y and beautiful!

Elaine Hagebush said...

I love the colors. I tend to shy away from yellow because it is a lighter shade, but it sure makes a cheery, bright and happy card. Great job!

Brandi said...

Love it Haley! I love the bright colours and the flowers are adorable!

Katy said...

LOVE how bright this card is, Haley! LOVE the washi tape too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails