Monday, December 22, 2014

December Birthdays

We have two family birthdays this month: my brother-in-law's on the 19th and my Mom's on the 21st.  We celebrated with a delicious dinner on Friday for him and lunch out with the family for her on Sunday.  In addition, our younger daughter attended a sleepover for two friends Friday evening.  She made these two gorgeous cards all by herself for the birthday girls.
 She used the Snowhaven paper pack for both.  The top one is a 5"x7" and the second is an 8"x3.5" to hold a gift certificate.
Here we are at Mom's celebration.  We girls surprised her with a spa day tomorrow that I am so looking forward to!





2 comments:

  1. Macey's cards are mighty cute! Great time with family at the dinner and the lunch...so looking forward to our big girls day today. I know you will scrapbook it all...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cards, Macey! Lots of family fun for you this week, and the spa afternoon sounds like a great gift for all three of you! I hope you all will have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails