Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thank You Card

Many of you know that our older daughter will be graduating from high school tomorrow night.  Here is the card that we made to give to her advisor/homeroom teacher of the last four years.
The adorable graduation owl and sentiment are from the Teacher Appreciation stamp set.  I used a piece of La Vie en Rose B&T and a piece of retired Tommy B&T.  Even though our school colors are purple and gold, I had to use Lagoon instead.  Aren't the Florence sequins a perfect match?
Here is our graduate at Honors Day last week (minus her gold Beta Club cord).  We are so proud of her!

2 comments:

  1. This young lady is one of the precious ones who makes my heart beat and my face smile. She has a bright future. For sure. And the card is adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute card, I'm sure her advisor will be touched to get a "thank you"! Love the sequins. And I'm so very proud of your girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails