Monday, August 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop: Passionate About Pockets

It's time for "Passionate About Pockets," a blog hop featuring some cool pocket project ideas.  (If you're already hopping then you should have arrived from Wendy's blog.  From here, you'll visit Darlys next.)

With our summer trip to Europe, I have TONS of photos to scrapbook!  I decided to start at the beginning: our time in Copenhagen with my cousin Jeff.  I have so many pictures that using flip flaps helped me put 14 pictures on this one layout.  (Unfortunately the flip flaps add an unwanted glare to my pictures when I photograph the layout.  In person it is easy to avoid the glare.)  The sketch I used is a simple one from the how-to guide, Reflections.
 Here is the left page with the flaps closed...
 and open!
I used the new Memo Fundamentals paper plus some Cashemere card stock and the All Together Complements.  You will also notice a little rose gold foil tape and aqua shimmer trim.
 Above, the flaps are closed, and below all three of them are open.

Thanks for letting me share my love of flip flaps with you!  Please leave me a comment and then just click on her name to go see Darlys's pocket perfection!

4 comments:

  1. I love flip flaps, too! I'm glad to see them available in different sizes in the new Idea Book. I'm looking forward to seeing this layout in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love flip-flaps! But I agree - photographing them is always a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pages! Sounds like the trip was fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails