Monday, November 28, 2016

H2H Challenges: City Sidewalks

Are you singing the classic Christmas carol?  I can't help it!  I am super excited about the holiday season this year, and at Heart 2 Heart Challenges we want to help you get the season off to the right start.  You have to bust out your City Sidewalks paper collection and get to work!
My card is based on a sketch from the Make It From Your House, Vol. 1.  The cute washi tape comes with the City Sidewalks Workshop Your Way.  I used my cute Merry Christmas stamp set (a STEAL at $2.95) and added a blue epoxy gem.

Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season!  Be sure to check out all of the H2H Designers' work this week.  You have until this weekend to link up to this final November challenge.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails