Monday, February 19, 2018

H2H Challenges: Sunny Days

Winter, please go away!  I am so over you.  I would love to see some sunny days, and Sunny Days are the current Heart2Heart Challenge! Today was actually quite lovely, so my whole family went on a walk.  I also made this card recently with my card club members to celebrate a little sunshine in our lives.
Based on a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, this card uses one of my new favorite techniques: splattering a background with a shimmer brush (in this case the gold shimmer brush).  The center medallion and sunshine were cut from the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I used Canary and Glacier cardstock, plus patterned paper from both the Whimsy Fundamentals and the Chelsea Gardens collection.  Of course gold shimmer needs some gold shimmer trim!

Be sure to check out all of the inspiration at the H2H blog.  All of the February challenges are open until the end of the month, so be sure to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails