Monday, March 19, 2018

H2H Challenges: Rainbows

This week's Heart2Heart Challenge is rainbows!  I decided to try a softer take using the Whimsy collection.
From top to bottom, the colors (from the Whimsy Fundamentals collection) are Pixie, Sorbet, Canary, Sweet Leaf, Glacier, and Thistle.  I used the Whimsy ribbon on the bottom half of the card and added gold and silver shimmer trim.  (What?!?  Silver?!?  Yes, after coloring it with my Tender Pink marker it matches Pixie well.  I maybe should have added a band on the Sorbet piece also.)

To stamp my sentiment (from D1740, Inspired Words), I inked up the first line with Sweet Leaf, the rest of the stamp with Crystal Blue, and the very bottom line with Thistle.  I matted it on a piece of gold glitter paper.

Be sure to visit the H2H blog to see our design team's inspiration and to share your own rainbow project.  You have all month to play along with this and each of our March challenges!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails