Monday, September 17, 2018

H2H Challenges: Ribbon

The most recent Heart 2 Heart Challenge is "ribbon," and we can't wait to see how you use this fun product on your projects!
For my card, I used a simple sketch from the "Dad is Rad" promotion earlier this year.  I love the bands of ribbon across this simple card!  I began by stamping my sentiment from the Bunches of Love stamp set in Black on the bottom right corner.  Then I added a variety of four different kinds of ribbon on a diagonal across my front panel.
Don't you love the gold shimmer and flecks in each of these ribbons?!?

Please join us at H2H for this ribbon challenge or for any of our September challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails