Saturday, November 17, 2018

Featured Paper Collection Blog Hop: 'Tis the Season

Although I'm partial to celebrating one holiday at a time, in the crafting world you have to work ahead of the season.  'Tis the Season is a wonderful, traditional collection to celebrate your holidays! (If you're already hopping then you've arrived from Carol's blog.  From here, you'll visit Shirley's blog next.)
My layout is very simple.  It came directly from the 'Tis the Season Workshop Your Way, which made it super fast to create.
Don't you love the gold foil in the Complements?
Now to decide if I'm going to put last year's or this year's pictures on my layout...

Be sure to continue along this blog hop to see some pretty creations with the 'Tis the Season collection.  Visit SHIRLEY next!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails