Sunday, July 7, 2019

Europe 2016, Day 19: Corfu, Greece

Probably due to my love of photography and what a visual person that I am, I apparently take way too many pictures!  (Obviously I am better photo journalist than actual journalist.)  I split up our Corfu photos into the old town and then the old fortress and the beauty of the ocean.
After searching for sketches for 4x6 photos, I decided to use the sketch that I found HERE.
Instead of a title block, I used one of my photos and then stamped the location above it.
I used the May "The World Is Yours" collection for the layout.  I think the soft colors work really well with my photos.
I had to use the pigeon sticker because if you look closely, Ansley is chasing pigeons- paying homage to her chasing pigeons in Paris when she was almost 2!  I should probably add that to my journaling on this layout somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails