Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: O-fish-ally Awesome

The April stamp of the month, O-fish-ally Awesome, is pretty awesome!  Please swim through this blog hop of "fin-tastic" ideas! {If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Gina's blog.  From here you'll visit Michelle Loncar's blog next.}
My daughter suggested that I channel "Finding Nemo" so I definitely went that route with these two Marlon and Dory fish and the awesome "just keep swimming" sign.  After stamping the fish on White Daisy cardstock with Black ink, I colored them with my TriBlend markers to resemble the Disney characters then fussy cut them out.  I stamped the sign on Mink cardstock and then shaded it with my BrownGray TriBlend.  (The sentiment is Sapphire to match the Seas the Day collection.)  A little Sapphire crochet thread finished it.
If you look closely, you can see that I stamped "waves" with Mint ink on the Mint cardstock strip and bubbles (in Black) for "Dory."

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment before "swimming" on over to Michelle Loncar's blog.
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

21 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the fish with the sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love your vibrant coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love the waves and the thread on the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - love the sentiment with the fish swimming away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too cute. Thank you for joining us this month for the SOTM Blog Hop. I can't wait to see what you create next!

    💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just watched Finding Nemo for the first time last week. I know, I know...I'm way behind. But now that I have, I love this card even more. Great use of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never! It is a great movie! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  7. Very cute card and an appropriate sentiment for this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails