Monday, September 28, 2020

H2H Challenges: Fall Fun

While this card might not scream Fall Fun, I made it for a girlfriend's September birthday.


My new Craft with Heart card subscription box arrived recently, and I was itching to play with it!  I decided to make card #2 as a birthday card instead of a thank you card.  I stamped the "Make" and "a Wish" from the same banner stamp by inking up parts at a time instead of all at once so it would fit in the NEW star shaker window.  I have to say, the star window is way easier to use than the circle windows because it holds its shape so much easier!


Here's a close up of the star shaker window and the gorgeous NEW Blue Belle loose sequins.

This card went to a special friend who recently had a birthday.  If you haven't checked out the scrapbooking and cardmaking Craft with Heart subscriptions before, head to your consultant's website to see how cool (and quick & easy) they are!  I made this card in under 15 minutes, and it packs a lot of punch (if I do say so myself).  (If you don't have a consultant, you can learn more HERE.)

Heart2Heart Challenges has FIVE challenges for the month of September, so join us before they expire on the 30th!  We always love to see your creations.




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails