Thursday, October 28, 2021

Booh-la-la Halloween Cards

Happy Halloween and Booh la la!  I had so much fun making two almost identical cards for my daughters for Halloween.  They both used the Ooh La La Macarons stamp set, the border from the Pumpkin Spice Scrapbooking stamp set, the Shoelace Alphabet stamp set, and the For All Occasions stamp set, plus the Buildable Tags Thin Cuts.

(Sorry for the poor quality photo- I forgot to take a picture before I sent the cards to my girls, so this is what I got from one of them.) 

My first card's color inspiration is from Boo Crew: Ballerina, Nectarine, Wild Berry, and Black.  I stamped the macaron stack on each of the respective cardstock colors.  I colored them with my Tri-Blend Spectrum Noir markers (Pale Pink Blend, Burnt Orange Blend, and Bright Pink Blend).  After stamping ooh la la in black on the bottom right corner, I added the B from the Shoelace Alphabet set.

For my second card (which I unfortunately don't have a picture of),  the top band is Avocado instead of using Ballerina for a little more traditional Halloween color scheme.  I colored with my Citrus Green Blend marker.  Both cards were finished with some black shimmer trimmer and a black burst.  On the inside of each I stamped happy in Nectarine and Halloween in black (which you will just have to imagine).

Wish YOU a very happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails