Sunday, May 1, 2022

May Stamp of the Month: You Can Do Anything

Happy May Day!  Close To My Heart has some amazing specials this month, including the pretty May stamp of the month, You Can Do Anything.  My stamp of the month blog hop group is trying something different, opening up more opportunities for all on Facebook.  You can find us HERE!

I created two almost identical cards with scraps leftover from my Good Vibes National Scrapbooking Day bundle and the May stamp of the month.

For my first card, I used the Sage heart side of the largest strip.  I stamped the sentiment in Sage and Espresso then accented with Espresso birds in flight and wooden flowers (also leftover from the Good Vibes kit).

For the second card, I turned the card and used the Glacier side instead of hearts (but used a scrap as a piece of "washi tape" on the sentiment).  Again, I used Espresso ink and some extra Sundance cardstock.

Find us on Facebook HERE!





1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails