Monday, August 1, 2022

H2H Challenges: Product Challenge- Stamps

 This month's first Heart2Heart challenge is an easy product challenge- use stamps on your project!


I used the brand new, beautiful Floral Sentiments stamp set to create this card.  After stamping my floral border in Peach, Shortbread, Sapphire, Papaya, Rosemary, and Pine (first and second generation stamping techniques), I mounted my panel onto a piece of Sapphire cardstock then onto a piece of patterned paper from the Backyard Bliss collection.  The pretty little heart embellishments are actually from the Crisp Air collection.

Be sure to visit the Heart2Heart Challenges to join in the stamping fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails