Monday, September 19, 2022

H2H Challenges: Color of the Year, Melon

This year's Close To My Heart Color of the Year is Melon, so Heart2Heart Challenges is celebrating this new hue.


I knew that I wanted to use Melon with my new Floral Sentiments stamp set, so I did a quick color Melon color palette search to find this:
I think that Lagoon, Seabrooke (NEW), Melon (NEW), Papaya, and Raspberry were great matches and what I used to stamp the front of this slimline (3.5"x8.5") card.

I used first and second generation stamping with Lagoon and Melon inks; all other stamping was first generation.  I embellished my card with NEW Melon and NEW Teal Dots.  (I am loving all the new dot colors!)  I also cut the frame out of Melon cardstock with the Slimline card front Thin Cut.

Be sure to share your Color of the Year creations with us at Heart2Heart Challenges before the end of the month!  Please leave a comment before you go see what our Design Team created to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Melon and Lagoon - so pretty together! (I'm singing “so happy together” but it didn’t make as much sense here as “pretty”.) Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails