Tuesday, February 7, 2023

National Send a Card to a Friend Day

 Happy National Send a Card to a Friend Day! Who would you send this to? 

I used the Storybook collection, the Storybook Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts, and a favorite sketch from Make It From Your Heart (I think Vol. 2 but could be 1).  After stamping the rainbow in black on the Thin Cut White Daisy cardstock, I colored it with five different Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers: 

Burnt Orange 4, Light Yellow 3, Jade Green 1, Vintage Blue 1, and Pink Violet  2


For the finishing touches, I colored over the rainbow and clouds with clear shimmer brush and added some white acrylic stars from my stash.  My tip is that if you only buy one shimmer brush, get clear!  It adds pretty sparkle to just about anything!  I love all the other colors, but sometimes they are too intense or too messy for small images.

If you can't do it today, make time to send a card to a friend this week!  S/he will appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails