Tuesday, March 21, 2023

March Stamp of the Month: Sweet Kangaroos

Here's another card featuring the sweet March stamp of the month, Precious Moments.  I love this little mama and baby kangaroo stamp!  It reminds me of my "little" girls (who aren't so little anymore)!

I decided to pair this stamp with the Storybook collection and Mist shimmer trim.  After stamping the kangaroos on the Stitched Bracket Thin Cuts piece, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers.  I also made "grass" just by squiggling a green marker around the bottom (and using a block to draw my horizon).  I sponged Mist cardstock to make the "sky."  

I decided not to add a sentiment (yet), but I can either add a banner on the front or stamp my sentiment on the inside.  Who would you send this card to?  Mine will be going to Athens to encourage our daughter as she prepares for her Masters comprehensive exam at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails