Monday, July 29, 2024

Quick & Easy Card Buffet

Creating beautiful cards is so quick and easy with Stampin' Up!'s card kits!  Join me TOMORROW, 7/30 (drop in 4-6) to create one of these beauties, while supplies last.

For the Hello Hollyhocks kit, above, EVERYTHING I needed to create 9 cards (3 of each design) was in the box!  The only thing "extra" that I needed to complete the Painted Wishes kit, below, was a pair of scissors to cut the pretty gold cord.


The Saying Thanks kit also needed scissors to cut the white baker's twine, but everything else was in the box.


If you can't drop in tomorrow but are interested in one (or more) no stamping card kits (or kits with stamps, ink, and a block included), please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails