Last Thursday's Facebook Live (each Thursday at 7:30 PM) card creation was an introduction to the new hot foil system! (You can also find YouTube instructions HERE.) I prepared for the Live by hot foiling two of the Butterfly Flight hot foil dies with gold foil on Very Vanilla Two-Tone cardstock. (Two-Tone cardstock is recommended because it has a smoother texture than the milled cardstock with the solid color core.)
I used the coordinating masks to color the butterflies with Flirty Flamingo, Hydrangea Hue, and Berry Burst inks with blending brushes.
I matted this panel on a piece of Berry Burst cardstock with some pretty gold mesh ribbon as an accent. The message will go on the inside.Come back for more hot foil fun! I will post the second card that I made, plus two more from all of the die cuts.
Get inky, friends! Catch me tonight for my next Facebook Live at 7:30 PM!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!