Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Completely Enchanted

The girls, Grammie, & I were completly "Enchanted" by Disney's new movie! It was much better than I expected (so much so that I didn't want to leave to get a popcorn refill), and the girls were enthralled. It was nice to go to a movie that three generations could enjoy together. (You'll notice no boys were allowed though.) Without giving anything away, I can say that it is a well done spoof and fairy tale all in one. We found Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty elements, yet Enchanted is also all its own film. The girls gave it 2 thumbs up!

(It was also a nice end to a full day. I had to work today plus had a doctor's appointment- 3 skin tags and one mole on my back were removed. Yuck. I'll have to go get stitches out next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails