Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at our house! DH and the girls picked out a beautiful tree in between our Thanksgiving feasts, and we've spent the afternoon getting it decorated. (I wish you could have heard the girls sing with the children's choir at church this morning. They sounded like angels, and since they're half the choir, I could hear them!)

DH set up the tree and strung the lights, I hung the garland, and the girls have knocked themselves out with "their" ornaments. Needless to say, the bottom of the tree is very well decorated. ;) I am slowly filling in the top between cooking up some turkey soup. (We'll see how I do on THAT endeavor! Betty Crocker I am not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails