Monday, September 1, 2008

Godmother

My sweet baby nephew was baptized on Sunday, and I am lucky enough to be this adorable little fellow's Godmother (as well as his big brother's). Don't you love his beautiful gown? His mommy bought it when she was in Belgium and pregnant w/big brother.

I told the girls that no, I was not his "fairy" godmother. Miss A wanted to
know if she was now his godsister. Absolutely!






We were privileged to have our dear family friend, Father Wise, perform the baptism. He performed both my sister's wedding and ours, along with our then-priest (and also dear friend) Father Maddox.

2 comments:

  1. What a good family picture! It was a special day for a very special boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply 'adowable!' We are blessed...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails