Friday, September 5, 2008

Updates

Life has been too busy to post, but things are going well. School is off to a great start for all 3 of us girls. (Week 4 just finished!) They love their teachers and have plenty of friends, plus the school work isn't too bad either. (I LOVE having Miss A in 5th grade! She gives me hugs when she sees me. I know that probably won't last all year, so I will enjoy it while I can.)

Our dance classes have started back up, and M may even take two this year: the tap/jazz combo she's started and the tumbling class she wants to add. My adult tap class has doubled in size, so that is very exciting. Looks like our recital number didn't totally scare people off.

L's had quite a few generator jobs, so that is wonderful progress. All in all, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails