Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Today is Earth Day! What are you doing to celebrate and take care of our Earth today? What do you do every day? Please post a comment to give us all some ideas to help us take care of the only place we have to live.

We are trying much harder to conserve electricity. My husband loves to turn out lights and remind us to "go green." We set our thermostat a little cooler in the winter and a little warmer when the air comes on. It doesn't hurt at all that these save us money too!

I also like to recycle, but that can be difficult here in "Mayberry" since our recycling facilities are limited. We do what we can, and I'm a firm believer that every bit helps.

1 comment:

  1. I take my own cloth bags shopping and try not to use 'paper or plastic.' Definitely try to conserve on our power bill and fuel bill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails