Saturday, September 12, 2009

Attention All Sports Fans


It's official! Longaberger now carries Team Spirit baskets for ALL 32 NFL teams, complete with the official NFL team logos! Go, team, go!
We are adding college teams often, so ask me about your favorite. I'm hoping that we add the Georgia Bulldogs soon since my mother-in-law is a big fan. Don't worry, Dad, they're not MY favorite! ;) I can already get the Bulldogs' black & red combo, but I'm holding out a bit longer for the team logo too.
We also carry 21 color combos for your local sports teams. Contact me about your school colors. Wouldn't a basket sale make a great team fundraiser? I would be happy to work with you to help raise money for your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails