Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We were blessed again this year to enjoy two Thanksgiving feasts:
Thursday with Logan's family at nearby Brasstown Valley Resort...

a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet that left us groaning (complete with a "Happy Turkey Day" ice sculpture) and a gorgeous fall floral centerpiece. (I'll have to show you the Christmas decorations there in a future post.)




Our second feast was last night at my parents' with family and friends. (We are very fortunate to have all of our immediately family living nearby.) Check out this buffet! We have so much leftover that we're headed over there today for more.

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the desserts: apple pound cake, pumpkin cheesecake (divine, and I don't even like pumpkin too much!), pumpkin pie, and pecan pie.



































Here are the photos of family & friends gathered around the tables, enjoying fine food and fellowship.
























2 comments:

  1. Thanks bunches for getting photos. I meant to get out 'real' glasses for dinner, but that obviously didn't happen:) Oh well...who cares. The food and company were FABULOUS. See ya later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spread. I've not eaten yet today and that sure makes me hungry. Glad all went well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails