Friday, May 13, 2011

More You & Me

(Yay! Blogger is back!)


The Close To My Heart National Scrapbooking Month promotional kit is so pretty! The directions will walk you through creating this beautiful layout, although of course I had to tweak it a bit to make it "mine" (or should I say Ansley's?).


Don't the colors (Sorbet & Chocolate) go well with my photos? These pictures are of our oldest's 11th birthday, which we celebrated right after our dance recital, hence all the make up.


The You & Me kit is available through the end of May or while supplies last, so be sure to get yours before it's gone!



{Layout 2011 #31}


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm your 200th follower!! Love your You & Me layout - you're right, the pics are perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails