Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 Layout

More Studio J fun to share with you today!

Did you notice that these photos are from this Mother's Day? Woohoo for me! Thanks to Studio J, I can preserve my digital photos into layouts to share with family and friends just a few minutes after I've uploaded the photos to my computer.
This particular layout uses the girly Sophia kit. One of the great things about Studio J is that the company has preselected fonts to go with each kit, with an automatic default font. This means that every time you create a journaling box, the same font will be ready to go. Of course you can change the font to any of the Studio J choices that you like.



I've also entered this layout into the Studio J contest on Facebook, so please vote for me if you're so inclined! Thanks!

It's not too late to get your free Studio J jpg, so go give it a try! Just click HERE.

{Layout 2011 #42}

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, and I love the Sophia papers/colors. I'll vote for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails