Friday, September 9, 2011

Close To My Heart New Paper Pack & Products: Elemental

With every new Close To My Heart Idea Book (published twice a year), a slew of great new papers, products, and stamps are released. I've been fortunate to participate in a fabulous "new catalog" swap featuring all new CTMH items. Today I'm showcasing the Elemental paper pack. (At right is CTMH Corporate Art Studio artwork.)



Here is a little 3"x3" card that I made with scraps.

Clockwise from the top: CTMH Art Philosphy Cricut party favor box by Alona Peters, waterfall card by Carrie Hammond, and 3"x6" card by Louisa Morgan

Close up of ,the card, stamped with the Blue Ribbon stamp set

Inside of favor box, stamped with the Elemental Workshop on the Go stamp set (with decorated Starbursts candies inside!)



Waterfall card (Zoology stamp set):





1 comment:

  1. Very cute! It pays to save those scraps...love those small cards...and your new look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails