Thursday, September 15, 2011

Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Cricut Creations

Earlier this week I shared a Cricut card for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, and now I'm back with two new Cricut cards to share! (You have heard that Close To My Heart released an exclusive Cricut cartridge called Art Philosophy, right?) I've joined a lovely group of a dozen CTMH consultants for this month's Cricut Creations Product Spotlight Blog Hop. If you've arrived from Jena's blog, welcome! If you're starting here, you won't miss a thing because the blog hop makes a loop all the way around, one blog to the next. From here, you'll want to head on over to the blog of my wonderful upline and friend, Chris, to see her project.

My first card was my first attempt at one of the fun card bases. I set the Cricut to cut at 4", and that ended up being the width of the finished card (much smaller than I anticipated)! I think that it turned out pretty cute. The flourish is actually scraps from this Cricut card! I used the Mishchief paper pack in a non-Halloween way. The key and watch/clock hand stamp are from the Key Moments stamp set.

My next card also uses the Key Moments stamp set. I was trying to make a more masculine card with the Dreamin' paper pack. I'm not entirely sure that I was successful, but it sure was fun playing with the different shapes you can cut with the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge! (This sentiment is from the Deepest Sympathy stamp set.)

Thanks for hopping by! Now go see what amazing project Chris has in store (and ask her about the Cricut dust covers she makes)!

9 comments:

  1. Fun cards! I haven't tried any of the shaped cards in the AP yet, but you've inspired me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look great. i need to make something with that key, i just love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, your cards are beautiful. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love that even the "waste" pieces are great works of art too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Mz. Haley! You have inspired me to play with the cards on the APC.

    Big Hugs!!!
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely, but I especially like the second card. I'm a sucker for the new Dreamin' paper line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, love how you used the key!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails