Wednesday, December 14, 2011

13th Birthday {Layout Share}

Our older daughter turned 13 exactly six months ago, and I was able to get her birthday pictures scrapbooked quickly and easily in Studio J, Close To my Heart's online scrapbooking studio. (Now, six months later, you might not think that's quick, but I'm pretty happy about that! She is, too.)

The girls had a great time swimming (and falling off the tube); eating dinner, cake, and ice cream; and sleeping over. Nothing like a gaggle of giggle girls to make life complete!

I used the festive Jingle paper pack (designed for Christmas but also lovely for a girl's birthday) and the coordinating presents My Stickease artwork. It is fun to see how you can use the kits beyond their obvious, original intentions.

{Layout 2011 #78}

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! And six months sounds pretty awesome to me. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six months is nothing! Great layout. Hey, big gal. You are growing up too fast...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails