Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scrap Our Stash December "Anything Goes" Challenge: Our New England Adventure {Album Share}

The Scrap Our Stash challenge blog's December challenge is "anything goes," so I thought this would be the perfect time to share my family's trip to New England this summer. (If you stopped by from SOS, thank you! If you haven't checked out all the fun layouts there, please do so.)




Also, with the cold weather outside, you might enjoy a bit of warmth right now too!



My entire album was created in Close To My Heart's online studio scrapbooking, Studio J. I just uploaded my photos and created away! I love that my photos are automatically adjusted to fit the photo wells on the layout sketches- no need to print funny sizes (or print them at all)!
For consistency, I used the versatile Elemental paper pack throughout. It really matches and accents my photos beautifully!
























Now it's your turn to scrap YOUR stash, and join us at the Scrap Our Stash blog. Remember, anything goes this month!






{Layouts 2011 #81-89}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails