Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CTMH Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Metal Mania

For this challenge, we're spotlighting any of the metal accessories on p. 127 of the current CTMH Idea Book.  (If you're already hopping, you should have arrived from Adeline's blog.  You'll head to Luisa's blog next.)

This project is actually one that I featured last year.  (It is just too hectic this time of year with only a week and a half of school left and no post-planning days for us teachers!)  My project is a "zebra" print necklace made with the Roxie paper pack, pewter mini medley accents, and the pin clips (plus an ivory rose from the Heirloom assortment.)

If you'd like to see how I made the necklace and bracelet, click HERE for a tutorial.

Now, hop on over to Luisa's blog!

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I love the necklace. What a great idea. I have made pendants with washers and never thought in using our own metal accesories. Wow, you inspired me to look at them in a different way. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails