Sunday, February 10, 2013

Later Sk8r Birthdays

Happy birthday today to my dear friend Traci!  Here's the card that I made for her, showing off a more feminine side to the new L8r Skater paper pack.
The base is a 6"x6" square of Lagoon cardstock.  I used the retired Piece of Cake stamp set and my favorite inking technique: stamp rolling (or Rock 'n Roll) with Honey, Pear, Lagoon, and Outdoor Denim inks.
 This pretty White Daisy ribbon is retired, but the clear green gems are NEW.
Our 14-year-old went to a guy friend's birthday party this weekend, so I made him this cool card using the It's Your Day retired stamp set along with the Extreme Caps retired stamp set for the number "candles."  (I used the same colors as above plus Slate.)
An iTunes gift card is the perfect gift!
Hope these two have a very happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards!!! Srsly. That gift card is always a winner...for most any age...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! Especially Traci's...who would have thought that L8R Skater would have looked so girly?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails