Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday!

Today is my nephew's 5th birthday, and we celebrated yesterday with a motorcycle/dirt bike party at his house.  He may not have been overly impressed with my handmade card, but he loved what was inside. ;)

My card base measured 5.5" by 10".  To create the pocket, I folded up the short edge 1.5" so that the card base would measure 8.5" which I then folded in half.  I used the Tommy paper pack for the candles and the inside pocket.  The sentiment Hip-Hip-Hooray is from the Artiste Birthday set that comes with the Artiste CTMH Cricut collection.  I just drew the candle flames with a Honey marker and then added some Almond Glitter Glitz Gel to give it a little sparkle.  (I'm sure Will appreciated that!)

He definitely had a great birthday, and we are so glad to have him in our lives!  Happy 5th birthday, Will!

3 comments:

Traveling Bells said...

Glad to see the card that I missed in all the birthday chaos. Cute! It was fun. Lucky boy...

Debora Quigley said...

Tommy! So many ways to love it!

Joy said...

LOVE this card! So cute and such a cute guy received it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails