Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hi Again!

Greetings from Orlando!  Right now, I am at Close To My Heart's annual convention, this year being held at the Coronado Springs Resort of Walt Disney World!  This is the 4th convention I've had the privilege to attend in my 13 years as a CTMH consultant.

One of the fun "events" of convention is swapping.  You make cards, etc., to bring and swap for whatever goodies other consultants have made and brought with them.  I've tried to make a few extra cards over the last few months, but I did sort of "mass produce" this card style, which is based on the one you can find on p. 124 of the current CTMH Idea Book.  (It also might look familiar because I made another card- HERE- based on the Mojo Monday sketch #296 using the same materials.)
 The For Always paper pack includes Lagoon (above), Ruby (below), Honey, and Slate card stock.  The sentiment is from one of the three CTMH/Cricut Artiste collection stamp sets.  The Cricut makes crafting so easy!  Did you know that on the Cricut stamp sets, the page number and cutting size are listed right on the stamp set carrier?  That makes it so easy to find what you're looking for!
To embellish these cards, I used either Silver Glitter Trim or Slate Washi tape, black tulle or the black grosgrain ribbon, and black glitter buttons or black & gray sparkles.  I love how well both cards look.  Which is your favorite and why?

If you're at Convention, I hope that we can meet up and swap!  I'll be sharing some of the fun goodies I receive here on the blog in a few days.  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are having great fun, will enjoy seeing your swaps as well as the projects you make there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagoon is my fave. Glad you are having fun. Look forward to seeing all the goodies...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails