Monday, October 7, 2013

H2H Challenges: Little Black Dress

This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is "little black dress," which to me means it's time to get dressed up!  We certainly did that this weekend, since my parents, brother, sister, and I were attending my youngest cousin's wedding.
Her card is a 5"x7" White Daisy card stock base paired with the For Always paper pack.  The heart and frame are from one (of the THREE) stamp sets you get with the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking collection, and of course the shapes were cut with the Artbooking cartridge.  The heart is stamped in Ruby and the frame in Slate.  The sentiment is from the 4 My Friend stamp set.
The shimmer and shine of the Black shimmer trim doesn't show up well in the photo, but you can see the sparkle flourish and the pin (from the black mini medley collection) well.  The heart is glued onto the black strip grosgrain ribbon with a glue dot (LOVE those things!!).

Here's the beautiful bride with my siblings and me:
Best wishes, Heather & Tom!

Now, it's time for you to check out the H2H little black dress inspiration and get fancy!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails